Sevilla Beat Roma on Penalties to win UEL Do you want Jose Mourinho BACK in the PREMiER League?



The interview

Finally we're on finally I didn't feel like it was ever gonna happen it's the longest gay military there's almost two games it was outrageous that over two hours of football unbelievable really uh in terms of uh a spectacle Jermaine um look Europa League finals normally put up a you know a right nice game and something we can talk about but what did you what did you make of that first of all  I would say

 It's the worst European final I've watched but at the same time one of the most entertaining yeah it's brilliant final as well it was just pure Carnage yeah I mean I think there was five staff for Rome who got booked Mourinho being one of them um and it was pure hausery from you know from the from the first whistle and in a way I kind of wanted Roma to win just because of Jose you know like the reaction what it would say what it would do you know like 

I don't I don't care that Sevilla won it fair play to him they've won it and you know they probably were the better side on the night but in terms of an actual spectacle for you for for UEFA they must have been watching that thinking oh wow they must have been scratching their Reds what is this thank you what's going on here we've got to ban these two teams next year I mean our Roma have ended up in a final playing like that it was it was incredible but they look it was I actually enjoyed the game um 

I don't know what people thought of it because um the house are in it look I know Candy loves all the house he would have loved Dark Art the dark arts he would have loved it you know all that sort of on the sidelines getting into the ref trying to win fouls you know trying to get people sent off he would have loved it but I think are Roma allowed to be like that because they're not a Manchester City they're not you know an Inter Milan they're not a Bayern Munich they have to deal they have to try and win something a different type of way of course they're not like I said they're not a great team um civil a lot a lot better they've got a lot better technical players and we saw that throughout the game and we saw that in the penalties as well so you've got to find a way


If you know that their team is better than yours they've got a lot better players you've got it we're 11th in the league right Sophia but they've won that trophy well now seven so severe like the Real Madrid of the Champions League yeah yeah now they they the Europeans yeah you they know how to get it done and they are good and they've been there and they've got experience but Roma listen they to me there was like a better top modern Stoke City they were just ugly ugly but he was ugly they were 

I mean oh yeah and I you I just I saw glimpses of Tony pulis yeah in that game especially from from Jose um players going down standing up then going back down all the substitutes the manager everywhere I think almost every single player got booked yeah the room aside if you put it all together uh with the injury time with the added on time it was nearly 150 minutes of football that's that's over for three after take over three after football it is Carnage but look you have to you know fair play to Mourinho he almost got it done would you I kind of miss him in the Premier League is entertainment it's great entertainment value um some of his his press conference is his um comments what he comes out with is his ego his arrogance yeah we love all that and and I think we see a bit of arteta now 


But all he does is just runs up and down like a absolute lunatic yeah but I think arteta's got a little bit of style about it and it's quite funny when he when he does it yeah um football as well yeah so definitely would um we do miss him we'll miss that character but his football was his little bit at the minute to be tired look he's he's talked about potentially going to PSG do you think he can still manage at a top football club do you think he could win the Champions League with PSG Marina okay if he goes to PSG there won't be flamboyant there won't be exposed they will be you know we've seen all his teams his man is a great deal on man united and and even when he was in the top here at Chelsea they were still ugly at times yeah they also difficult to be so 

I I think that's just his motto that's that's his philosophy that's his style so he'll go to PSG with all them stars and go I don't hear how flashy you are you're doing the dirty stuff you're getting ugly yeah yeah well if you want to have your say on Jose Mourinho do you miss him in the Premier League did you like the tactics that he implemented tonight you know even though look he's not Man City he knows that he's got to deal with a budget he's got to deal with a poor aside and a less quality of players he's got himself to a Europa League final nearly won it he was unlucky but you can have your son at 03717 Double two double three double four the sports bar with Jamie O'Hara and Jason cundy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post